Costa Rica 2005

Hey! Hello to everyone viewing this page. I hope that you like this page, and the pics. Feel free to e-mail to me any comments, I trully enjoy receiving e-mails... I like hearing from people. :-) My e-mail is: katz1821@yahoo.com If that does not work, for some completely unknown reason, you could leave me a comment with or without your e-mail, and I will e-mail you to say hi. Thank you very much. Katie

My Photo
Name:
Location: California, United States

Saturday, August 20, 2005

Here is San Jose!

We are all eating in a restaurant.
Here is a view of Central Avenue.
Marco, Me, and Jeremy in front of the Teatro Nacional.
Some awesome musicians playing some awesome music.

Another picture in front of the Teatro Nacional, this time with Steven right above me, but this one did not come out as well as the other one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home