Costa Rica 2005

Hey! Hello to everyone viewing this page. I hope that you like this page, and the pics. Feel free to e-mail to me any comments, I trully enjoy receiving e-mails... I like hearing from people. :-) My e-mail is: katz1821@yahoo.com If that does not work, for some completely unknown reason, you could leave me a comment with or without your e-mail, and I will e-mail you to say hi. Thank you very much. Katie

My Photo
Name:
Location: California, United States

Saturday, August 20, 2005

Just some random pics.


Beautiful.





Me on Maria's street.
One cool street.
One cool backyard.
That's me... I look kind of funny. Hey Marco! What's up?

I love this street. Breakfast at Maria's house! This was one of the many bridges that we had to cross, and was one with many holes, and sheets of metals covering some.We are tyring to put on the most intimidating faces we can... just for laughs (or scares) if ya know what I mean. lol What you can see though (besides how stupid I look) my face is very swollen. During the trip my mouth became infected, and very swollen. This was very painful, and soon I had to go to the Biblia Clinica Hospital at midnight, where I got a root canal, and that was the most painful experience of my life. The next picture is the x-ray that the dentist took, and from that she saw that there was an infection that needed to be drained and cleaned. When this was done, she said, the pain would be gone, because the pressure would be relieved. The only problem was, was because my mouth was so infected, it could not be properly numbed. So the drilling began, and it hurt like, H-E,-double hockeysticks. True to her word though, afterwards the pain was gone. Thank you Lord!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home